Women & Wealth
Whether you’re on the executive team or the primary financial decision-maker at home – or both! – the relationship of women and wealth looks nothing like the “Lucy Ricardo” housewife of the past.
Consider a few statistics:
- Women hold about 40% of the world’s wealth
- The number of female CEOs of Fortune 500 companies is at an all-time high.
- The number of married women who earn more than their husbands is steadily rising.
As we work to overcome the historical wage inequality between men and women, we must also correct unequal knowledge and support when it comes to finances. At Carson, we want to support women in that new and better era.
We can help you with:
- Investment management – setting up a portfolio that’s not only stable but positioned growth.
- Social Security spousal benefits – You or your spouse are entitled to these benefits, even after a divorce.
- Plan if you have missed work – Let’s get your Social Security and retirement planning on-track, especially if you took a break from your career at any point.
- Divorce financial planning – We can help you put together a financial plan in the event of a divorce when your income stream changes and your budget shifts dramatically.
Tailored Solutions. Trusted Advice.
Whether you’re a business owner, a grandparent, an executive, or someone experiencing a major life change, we are here for you. At Carson Wealth, we specialize in helping individuals with advanced wealth management needs, and we tailor our solutions to your situation.
You know how important it is to have a clear plan in place when the unexpected occurs. From wealth management to retirement planning, our team can help simplify your financial life.
The phrase “clock out” doesn’t really apply to you. We’re here to step in and give the same energy and focus to your financial future as you give your professional life.
You’ve put in a lifetime of work establishing a legacy that will benefit your family for generations. Our team of legacy specialists can help you build a plan to protect your wealth and your family.
Owning a business brings up new questions every day. Cash flow, tax efficiency, risk management, acquisitions or selling. Our dedicated team can help provide answers.
As one household becomes two, there’s a lot of planning to be done. Our advisors have walked many families through this difficult journey to a place where they can find sure footing.
Women & Wealth
The gravity has shifted in the last generation. Women are decidedly at the table when it comes to wealth – oftentimes at the head of that table. You are the face of wealth in the future.